The rapid advancement of technologies, the penetration of data into mobile networks, network technologies and the sharing of data on the web have made it possible to detect and control the whole world via information technology. This development is based on digitalization of the world it has called the Internet of Things (IoT). This last can facility the interaction with a large variety of the physical things, which supports the developments of application in many fileds such as industry, traffic management, medical, intelligent networks, web services and others.
At the heart of the devices that make up the Internet of Things is a variety of very low power processing units, systems on a chip (SoC) as well as a wide variety of communication protocols that form the communication network. This ecosystem operates in an intelligent, fast and growing environment ensuring a set of future applications. In this complex and futuristic environment, equipment must respect low consumption as well as low cost. Generally, microcontrollers remain the right choice for this type of system because they operate at very low power consumption, and they are at the heart of IoT development today.
This session is seeking original, high impact research papers on all topics related to the development of Smart wireless application using low-cost and low-power connected devices, including but not limited to:
- Implementation, testbeds, smart solution and prototypes
- Object Access and networking technology
- IoT Smart Solutions
- Evaluation of challenges of deployments of industry 4.0
- Distributed Systems
- Cross-layer Design
- Energy harvesting in sensor network
- Sensor and data processing
- Green Sensor Networks
- Cognitive radio communication
- Network Topologies and deployment
- Power Management and Battery technology
- M2M and MTC Communications
- Seamless Human-to-Object and Object-to-Object Interactions
- Data Collection, Deep Learning, Reality Mining and Prediction Methods
- Data Security, Authentication and Authorization
Authors are invited to submit papers in the above or related technical areas. Accepted papers will be included in formal Proceedings to be published by the IEEE. Papers must be submitted electronically following the instructions provided at http://wincom-conf.org/WINCOM_2018/submission.php
, and submitted via EDAS on https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=24583&track=92102
. Papers should be in the standard IEEE conferences double column format. Accepted, regular papers will be allowed five pages in the IEEE proceedings of WINCOM 2018.
Special Session Chairs
- Mohamed Tabaa, LPRI Lab., EMSI, Casablanca, Morocco.
- Brahim Elbhiri, SMARTILAB, EMSI, Rabat, Morocco.