Camera-Ready, Copyright and Registration are to be completed before September 07th, 2018
Step 1: Preparing your Camera Ready
The Camera-ready file must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures, tables and references, with up to 2 additional pages allowed at extra charge.
- Manuscripts MUST take into consideration ALL reviews comments received;
- Preparing Manuscripts MUST follow IEEE Two-Column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. Standard IEEE Conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html;
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to be sure that it will require no revision;
- Please make sure NOT to number your pages. Do not insert any footer or header. Do not use any PDF security features in submitted PDF files, i.e., they must be fully accessible and editable by the producer for numbering and other production purposes.
Very important: Please make sure you include the following 7 points in your camera-ready
The first page of the camera-ready manuscript must include the following:
- Names of ALL authors, they must be listed in the same order as in EDAS;
- Affiliations of ALL authors;
- Email addresses of ALL authors;
- Copyright notice.
Step 2: Inserting the appropriate IEEE Copyright Notice
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html. If necessary, contact the WINCOM'18 secretary at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7330-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7330-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7330-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Adding the Copyright Notice on Latex
The following latex commands can be used to insert the standard IEEE copyright notice in your paper. Add these before the “\maketitle” command.
Step 3: Generating an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file
Prior to submitting the camera-ready PDF file, it must be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is compliant with IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Thus, EDAS will only allow to upload a validated and certified file built by IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress website: https://www.pdf-express.org/
- In case you are a new user, click on "New Users – Click here" and enter the Conference ID 44881X, your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you might reuse the same account you used for previous conferences;
- The WINCOM'18 IEEE conference ID: 44881X;
- Genrating an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file:
- Option 1: You can generate a compliant PDF file from your source files (e.g. Latex, MS Word, etc.). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is generated, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you need to upload later on in EDAS;
- Option 2: You can validate a PDF file generated using your prefeered tool. Please make sure that all the fonts are embedded and your file contains no bookmarks/links. To execute this option, click "Create New Title", add the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates "PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible", download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you need to upload later on in EDAS.
In case you face any problem related to IEEE PDF eXpress, access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Submit A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Step 4: Completing your Registration
Please register to WINCOM'18 using a valid registration package as indicated in the registration page. Register now...
Step 5: Signing & Submitting the Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (via EDAS)
Authors must sign their copyright form via IEEE eCopyright service. Please login to your EDAS account and look for your WINCOM 2018 accepted paper(s) under your EDAS dashboard, then click on the copyright icon (8th column). You will be then redirected to an EDAS webpage in which you should click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission”. Next, you will be redirected to the IEEE eCF website where you just need to follow the wizard to complete and submit your copyright form online.
Step 6: Submitting the Camera-Ready file (via EDAS)
Upload your camera-ready via EDAS in the EDAS page of your paper, select the "Final Manuscript" button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file that has been previously validated and certified by PDF eXpress.
All accepted papers will be presented ORALLY, the presentation time is ranging between 10 to 15 min for each paper followed by a Questions-Answers session.
Each accepted paper included in the final program MUST be presented by one of the authors or by a qualified proxy (to be identified 20 days before the conference) attending the conference. If a paper is not presented at the conference, it will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other indexing databases.
Publication & Indexing
All accepted and PRESENTED papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE digital library (IEEE Xplore), and will be indexed by several leading inderxing services (Scopus, DBLP, ISI, etc.).
If you need an invitation letter, please complete your registration as explained in the registration page, and send a request (join a registration proof) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Cc to email@example.com mentioning the EDAS id(s) of your accepted paper(s).
If you have any question or concern, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org